Employee Insurance and Cash Plans
Our plans help individuals protect themselves against the unexpected, providing financial support in the event of any overnight stays in hospital or to provide for their families should the worst happen.
Hospital Cash Plans
A Personal Group Hospital Plan can help ease some of the financial strain sometimes caused by a stay in hospital. The plan provides staff with a ﬁxed cash beneﬁt for overnight stays in hospital as well as fixed payments for outpatient treatments.
Five reasons to choose a Personal Group Hospital Plan
- Cover from the very ﬁrst night in hospital.
- Generous cover – up to 730 nights in hospital per claim including payments for outpatient treatment.
- Pre-existing conditions are covered.
- You are entitled to two outpatient treatments in a 12 month period.
- Simple and easy – the plan is explained face-to-face to your employees in the workplace so they understand the full value of the cover.
Employee Death Benefit
The Personal Group Death Benefit Plan provides straightforward term life cover, providing a benefit following death due to any cause as well as a benefit following an accidental death. With no medical underwriting or lifestyle questionnaires, your employees can choose from various benefit levels to suit their affordability and personal circumstances.
- Cover available for your employees, their partners and their children (if under 18 years old)
- A choice of benefit levels
- Pre-existing conditions are covered in full once an individual has been insured for a year
- Adult cover may continue to their 70th birthday
Practical Health Plans
Our Practical Health Plan is a company funded plan and provides your employees with a ﬁxed cash beneﬁt for overnight stays in hospital as well as outpatient treatments. It also helps employees cover the cost of things like Dental Treatment, Therapy Treatments or even their Glasses.
Our Practical Health Plan also covers your employees for the birth or adoption of a child (any born more than 10 months after joining the plan, or for whom an adoption order is granted more than 12 months after joining) and includes private medical insurance policy excess benefit.
Introducing Our Hapi App
Want to know more?
We’ll help you find the benefits and services that fit your business, create your Hapi app, launch the programme face to face with your employees and create a tailored ongoing adoption programme.Get In Touch
Personal Group policies are underwritten by Personal Assurance Plc, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority No. 1832067 and by Personal Assurance (Guernsey) Limited which is registered in Guernsey under registration number 59550 and is regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission. Both companies are wholly owned subsidiaries of Personal Group Holdings Plc. Personal Group is a trading style of Personal Group Holdings Plc. Personal Assurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is listed in the Financial Services Register under number 303200.