Salary up to £21,000 DOE
3 days office and 2 days home
Contributory Pension + PMI + Life Cover 4 x base salary
+ Free Travel Insurance + Discounted Gym Membership + Discounted Retailer Platforms
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to become a Champion of delivering a first-class customer experience in our Customer Relations department. We operate in a fast-paced customer service environment, although full training and development will be given.
Day to day activities will include:
- Competently handling all customer enquiries including claims, policy amendments and cancellation requests
- Pro-actively handling all queries in relation to our employee benefits app Hapi; registrations, discount vouchers, e-vouchers and cashbacks
- Taking full details of any complaints and escalating them where needed
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Experience of handling both inbound and outbound telephone calls in a customer service environment would be an advantage.
- Experience and confidence in handling and resolving customer queries at first point of contact
- Ability to establish and collate information from a variety of sources to provide individually tailored customer solutions.
- Have an intermediate level of numeracy to confidently deal with statistics, produce standardised management information and calculate customer’s premium or claim payments.
- Someone who takes a proactive approach in developing their skills and wants to build their knowledge of our market leading benefits platform Hapi© and the various aspects of the employee benefit programmes
What’s great about the role?
If you are enthusiastic about customer service, enjoy talking to customers on the phone and want a role in a friendly sociable environment that’s not a call centre then this Customer Service Advisor role could be for you!
- Hybrid working between home and office (3 days in office 2 working from home)
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical for you and your family
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more….
Why Personal Group?
We are an innovative and leading provider of employee reward and benefits. Our market leading benefits platform Hapi©, has been developed using state of the art technology and we are growing fast!
Joining us will give you the chance be part of a dynamic company that is constantly looking for ways to support our clients in engaging their employees.
To apply for the role please click here