Personal Group is a leading provider of both traditional and digital employee engagement services and products for thousands of employees across the UK. With over 35 years' experience protecting the working backbone of the UK, including bus drivers, factory workers and care support staff, we provide insurance packages and benefits programmes that understand people are more than just an employee.
Essential to the success of our business, Field Sales Executives represent Personal Group at client sites across the UK and talk to our customers (employees of our clients) about our blend of traditional and digital employee engagement services and products. All your client site visits will be pre-arranged for you, from there you are responsible for planning out your time, meeting each customer 1-2-1.
The products we offer are regulated, so this isn't a pressure selling environment. You will deliver sales presentations in a non-advisory capacity to a diverse range of people, offering solutions for real life concerns.
This role will involve UK Wide travel, regularly staying away from home overnight and working flexible hours covering various customer shift patterns. For this you will be rewarded and valued.
What are we looking for?
· You must be target driven with a determination to succeed.
· You are self-motivated and will conduct yourself with integrity.
· You can adapt your style to each customer and empathise with them as individuals.
· A clear communicator who can make a connection with every customer.
· Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not essential, as we will provide comprehensive training and on-going support.
What do we offer?
· £24,000 starting base salary, with potential to increase based on performance
· Uncapped monthly commission based on hitting highly achievable personal targets
· Fully expensed company car including fuel card and an iPad
· Customer Service apprenticeship qualification
· Onsite residential Training Academy in Milton Keynes
· Team and individual incentives
· Company paid Summer and Christmas events
Tell me more about the Sales Team at Personal Group!
Our Field Sales Executives work hard, and play harder, in the spirit of our Company value ‘we have fun!’. There is a great team vibe with a healthy element of competition, which will help to spur you on, provide support and we have great rewards for achieving good results.
Your first three weeks will be spent on our residential training academy in Milton Keynes to ensure you truly understand the products you sell and how they benefit everyone. We will help you learn how to tailor your approach and showcase the best solution for our customers individually. You will receive ongoing support once you are up and running in the role from the PG team.
How do I apply and what is the Process?
To apply for this Field Sales Executive role, all you need initially is a current CV and apply here We will ask you to complete two online assessments to further check your suitability and team fit for the role. If that goes well, we will interview you remotely and the final step is to invite you along to a meet and greet session with the PG team.
Our office spaces have been risk assessed and are fully COVID safe with regular cleaning of high traffic areas and multiple sanitisation stations throughout, providing protection and reassurance for all our colleagues. Furthermore, our field-based staff are provided with personal protective equipment and sanitsers for all visits.