Essential to the success of our business, Field Sales Executives represent Personal Group at client sites across the UK and talk to our customers about our blend of traditional and digital employee engagement services and products. All your appointments will be pre-arranged for you, and you will be operating in a regulated environment delivering sales presentations to a diverse group of people every day, offering solutions for real life concerns.
This may involve travel and staying away from home overnight and working flexibly to suit the needs of our clients and for this you will be rewarded and valued.
What are we looking for?
- You must be target driven with a determination to succeed.
- You are self-motivated and will conduct yourself with integrity.
- You can adapt your style to each customer and to empathise with them as individuals.
- A clear communicator who can make a connection with every customer.
- Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not essential, as we will provide comprehensive training and on-going support.
What do we offer?
- £24,000 basic annual salary plus an opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
- Fully expensed company car including fuel card and an iPad.
- Customer Service apprenticeship qualification
- Onsite residential Training Academy in Milton Keynes
- Team and individual incentives
- Company paid Summer and Christmas events
Tell me more about the Sales Team at Personal Group!
Our Field Sales Executives work hard, and play harder, in the spirit of our Company value ‘we have fun!’. There is a great team vibe with a healthy element of competition, which will help to spur you on, provide support and we have great rewards for achieving good results.
Your first three weeks will be spent on our residential training academy in Milton Keynes to ensure you truly understand the products you sell and how they benefit everyone. We will help you learn how to tailor your approach and showcase the best solution for our customers individually. You will receive ongoing support once you are up and running in the role from the PG team.
How do I apply and what is the Process?
To apply for this Field Sales Executive role, all you need initially is a current CV and apply here. We will ask you to complete two online assessments to further check your suitability and team fit for the role. If that goes well, we will interview you remotely and the final step is to invite you along to a meet and greet session with the PG team.
You must be available for a start date of 7th June or 19th July.
Our office spaces have been risk assessed and are fully COVID safe with regular cleaning of high traffic areas and multiple sanitisation stations throughout, providing protection and reassurance for all our colleagues. Furthermore, our field-based staff are provided with personal protective equipment and sanitsers for all visits.