An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Implementation Manager to join our growing Commercial team.
Reporting to the Director of Client Success, this new role has been introduced to shape and develop the client onboarding journey and implementation plans for our standard employee benefits platform and new ‘flex’ offering.
From sale through to delivery, the Implementation Manager will work with in-house teams and directly with the client to ensure we effectively implement the appropriate solution to agreed timescales.
Key activities include:
- Proactively exploring our customer’s needs, monitoring service levels and bringing an innovative approach to service delivery.
- Analysing complex requirements and offering solutions that are creative and unique to the specific situation
- Developing and maintaining implementation and enhancement project plans
- Managing projects with specific focus on deliverables, tasks and due dates
- Liaising with key partners and stakeholders to coordinate resources from departments across the Group including New Business, Account Management, IT, Partnerships, Marketing, Client Services and Consultancy.
- Establishing and communicating clear processes and continually refining and honing them in line with the development of the platform
What are we looking for?
- Experience implementing Flexible Benefits programmes
- Ability to act as a Flexible Benefits subject matter specialist
- A good awareness of UK pay and benefit legislation
- Proven successful client-facing and project management experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- The ability to react and respond quickly and effectively
- Experience working with sophisticated and high-volume data
- Demonstrable focus on Client satisfaction
- Experience training, coaching and mentoring colleagues
What’s great about the role?
As this is a completely new role there is a real opportunity to make your own mark on our business by combining your experience of implementation, tools and agile project delivery to create your own success story.
- Company based bonus 10%
- Hybrid working between home and office (3 days in office 2 working from home)
- 26 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discount platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more….
Why Personal Group?
We are an innovative and leading provider of employee reward and benefits. Our market leading benefits platform Hapi©, has been developed using state of the art technology and we are growing fast!
Joining us will give you the chance be part of a dynamic company that is constantly looking for ways to support our clients in engaging their employees.
As a point of reference, it is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently, and with the following products and/or in the following markets sectors:
- Implementation Manager, Implementation Executive, Project Manager, Project Delivery Coordinator
- Fintech, SaaS, App Development, App based solutions, employee rewards, employee benefits, personal insurance, hospitalisation plans, dental cover, PMI, private medical insurance, wellbeing, workplace healthcare, HR provision
Salary £44,000 to £60,000 DOE
To apply for this role please click here