Salary up to £33,000 D.O.E
Home based with travel to office and client’s premises as required
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Executive with a flair for digital to support us in the delivery of the marketing plan across all channels, but focussing on the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
Supporting the Marketing Manager in the scoping out, planning and management of multi-channel digital campaigns across Content, Social, SEO, PPC and CRM/marketing automation (Force 24 / Salesforce), this role will have a real variety of activities, and opportunities to make an impact on the business.
What will you be doing?
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media in line with the wider marketing plan
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Execution and support of campaign plans from concept through to launch and reporting/tracking
- Maintain the blog schedule, ensure delivery of blogs from the wider team, and oversee the proofing process with the Copywriter.
- Support with the creation and management of campaigns and campaign materials, including emails, digital ads, social posts, data lists etc.
- Working with and overseeing the work of external agencies, such as PPC agencies, who will maintain accounts on our behalf.
What are we looking for?
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar.
- A qualification in Marketing or Business, or equivalent professional experience.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience planning, overseeing and reporting on multiple marketing campaigns.
- IT Skills – Office Suite (in particular Word, Excel, PPT) – essential.
- IT Skills – HTML, Salesforce.com, Adobe Suite, Email Platform (any), Website CRM (any) – desirable.
What’s great about the role?
This is a fast-paced business and a role where you get to showcase and build on your digital marketing experience helping us to build a lasting digital connection with consumers, alongside other marketing activities such as coordinating and supporting the delivery of an event calendar (trade shows, roundtables, webinars etc.), conducting market research and creating marketing literature.
- 15% Bonus
- Home-based working with travel to clients and offices as required offering real work-life balance
- 25 days annual leave with the option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical insurance
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym (at our Milton Keynes office) as well as discounted gym memberships
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, access to our retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more….
Part of Personal Group, Innecto is the largest independent Reward Consultancy, providing creative and commercially focused talent and reward solutions to help our clients get their pay and reward working harder.
To apply for this role, please click here