Salary £25,000 to £32,000 DOE
Home based with travel to office and clients premises as required
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reward Analyst to join our growing reward consultancy team.
This is an integral role within our busy team, as the Reward Analyst contributes to the successful development and delivery of client Reward projects.
No two days will be the same as you undertake data collation, manipulation, analysis, research, and production of reports in the areas of Equal pay audits / Gender pay gap reporting, pay/benefits data benchmarking. We see this as an evolving role with the right person eventually working towards supporting the creation of pay structures and bonus scheme design/modelling.
Day to day activities will include:
- Analysis and manipulation of client pay and benefits data using Excel – sorting, collating, and checking client data submissions/downloads with subsequent analytical modelling using our established excel tools.
- Drafting client reports and graphs for checking by Reward Consultants before onward presentation to client managers (both HR and line) to support key HR practices such as equal pay audits, specific gender pay gap reporting, annual salary reviews, and pay, bonus and benefits benchmarking.
- Supporting the Innecto Digital Product Manager with new client set-up: setting up new client users, handling support queries, basic fault rectification, liaison with IT and Reward Consultants to deliver service provision to clients
- Liaising with salary survey providers and publishers, checking and extracting relevant data sets, preparing client data submissions and undertaking related administration
- Some evaluation and matching of standard client jobs into existing pay frameworks
- Communication (via telephone, e-mail and eventually face-to-face) with external clients and suppliers to progress projects and sort queries
- Handling and resolving queries from client representatives regarding pay and benefits projects
- Researching market information – survey providers, Government regulation updates, industry practices and publications, benchmarking data, advising the Analyst Team and Reward Consultants on any findings and options for change
- Working as an active team member, sharing knowledge with other team members in areas of equal pay, pay benchmarking and salary data generally
What are we looking for?
- University Degree in Business/Numerical related subject is desirable but not essential
- Advanced level of proficiency in M/S Excel, intermediate skills in Word and PowerPoint
- Some proficiency in handling and analysing large sets of data in M/S Excel with the ability to understand and use a variety of functions and formulas including Lookups, Logical and statistical formulas/arguments, Charts and graphs, Pivot tables, Data validation, Conditional formatting etc.
- General understanding of HR and wider business issues in the knowledge economy
- Research skills
What’s great about the role?
This is a fast-paced business where you can get really involved in projects and understand the full lifecycle of Reward projects, as this role interacts directly with clients and new business prospects; all whilst assisting and supporting with the delivery and production of client facing materials including proposals, presentations, and workshops.
We are committed to supporting people to develop their knowledge and expertise and see this role as a great opportunity to start your career in Reward.
- 15% Bonus
- Home based working with travel to clients and offices as required offering real work life balance
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical insurance
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym (at our Milton Keynes office) as well as discounted gym memberships
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, access to our retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more….
Part of Personal Group, Innecto is the largest independent Reward Consultancy, providing creative and commercially-focused talent and reward solutions to help our clients get their pay and reward working harder.
To apply click here