An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Roadshow Specialist to join our customer focused Client Experience team.
In this role you will visit our client sites in pre-arranged ‘roadshows’ to drive engagement of the Employee benefits package to encourage usage.
Day to day activities will include:
- Proactively engaging with client employees attending the Roadshow
- Register employees on to the app to ensure they are engaged and able to access and make use of their employee benefits
- Responsible for managing the set up on client site, providing a welcoming environment for the employees
- Handle any onsite insurance claims or expressions of dissatisfaction with support from a ‘buddy’ in our claims team
What are we looking for?
- Previous face to face customer service experience is essential
- Experience of making outbound calls in a sales or service environment is essential
- Adept at managing a variety of stakeholders and building strong relationships
- Confident in approaching members of the public
- A resilient ‘can do ‘ attitude and a self-motivated nature
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport quickly
- Good time keeping skills and able to self-organise/prioritise is essential
What’s great about the role?
This is a newly created role driven by the demand from our clients for increased presence on their sites to support and drive their employee engagement. This is a fabulous opportunity for a confident individual with customer experience at their core, to make a name for yourself!
- Up to £3,000 bonus
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical for you and your family
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more….
Why Personal Group?
We are an innovative and leading provider of employee reward and benefits. Our market leading benefits platform Hapi©, has been developed using state of the art technology and we are growing fast!
Joining us will give you the chance be part of a dynamic company that is constantly looking for ways to support our clients in engaging their employees.
To apply for this role please click here