3 days office and 2 days home
Contributory Pension + PMI + Life Cover 4 x base salary + Free Travel Insurance + Discounted Gym Membership + Discounted Retailer Platforms
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior QA Tester to join our established IT department.
This role is working in a fast paced, dynamic environment involving multiple platforms and architectures. You will own and manage all software testing requirements to continuously improve our testing strategy.
Day to day activities will include:
- Testing web sites, web services, Windows applications; Functional, non-functional, UAT, Regression and performance testing.
- Assign testing tasks and duties to the QA Team and Developers as required.
- Manage and Co-ordinate demo’s to achieve business and stakeholder sign off.
- Create test plans and documentation as required.
- Manage the testing requirements for our Full Releases & Hotfixes so our new code can be deployed.
- Collaborate with the Development team to define and implement fixes, solutions and best practices.
- Lead development of an automated test harnesses to improve productivity and reduce repetitive manual tests.
- Build metrics and automated systems for gathering/analysing quality checkpoints
What are we looking for?
- Experience of or the ability to test across the mobile app/tablet/desktop and multiple internet browsers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment involving multiple platforms and architectures.
- Experience in using bug tracking tools would be an advantage.
- Experience with test automation and frameworks for end-to-end testing would be an advantage.
- Mobile devices/simulators testing using test automation frameworks
- A strong understanding of agile processes and the related QA lifecycle and automation methodology
- Hybrid working between home and office (3 days in office 2 working from home)
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical for you and your family
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more….
Why Personal Group?
We are an innovative and leading provider of employee reward and benefits. Our market leading benefits platform Hapi©, has been developed using state of the art technology and we are growing fast!
Joining us will give you the chance be part of a dynamic company that is constantly looking for ways to support our clients in engaging their employees.
To view the full Job Description and apply for this role please click here
“Personal Group is proud to be an inclusive employer and encourages applications from a diverse range of candidates. If you require reasonable adjustments to assist you with the application and/or recruitment processes, please contact our Recruitment Team on 01908 605000 or Recruitment@personalgroup.com”