Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Personal Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Personal Assurance Services Limited, whose registered office is John Ormond House, 899 Silbury Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 3XL. Our company registration number is 3194988, registered in England and our VAT number is 694558479. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- To provide statistics that allow us to improve our website we may store and process the following information: Your IP addresses (an IP address is a number that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet), Operating System e.g Windows, Mac OS, etc., browser e.g. Chrome, IE, etc., screen resolution and language settings – these are provided by your browser automatically.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions for our Survey Completion Prize Draw
- Open to all customers who have taken out a Personal Group Plan and are resident in Great Britain.
2. The draw will take place in the presence of an independent judge, who will choose the winner at random from the entries.
3. Draws will be held quarterly and drawn in the first week of the following quarter.
Closing Date for entries is midnight on the last day of each:
Quarter 1 – 1st January – 31st March
Quarter 2 – 1st April – 30th June
Quarter 3 – 1st July – 30th September
Quarter 4 – 1st October – 31st December
Entries completed by midnight on the last day of each quarter will be included- any entries received after this date will be entered into the next quarter’s draw.
4. The Winner will be notified by post/email within 7 days of the Closing Date. This may also be advertised in internal communications.
5. The Winner will receive £250 of Love to Shop vouchers. This is not refundable, exchangeable or for resale.
6. The Winner’s name and county will be available on request.
7. The prize is as stated, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. Only one entry per successful application.
9. By entering the draw all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions. The promoter is Personal Group, 899 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 3XL.