45% of employees said they have felt pressured by bosses, colleagues or their company to go into work when ill.
Hapi Cinema is a new direct service through which businesses can award their employees discounts of up to 40% on outings to the cinema.
Employee benefits provider Personal Group has published Gender Happiness Gap research to coincide with the UK Gender Pay Gap deadline.
The UK’s departure from the EU continues to cause uncertainty for many UK employees, with many not knowing what it means for them or their current role.
Personal Group reveals that online spend via discounts and rewards accessed through their Hapi platform and app has increased by 34% year on year
How much could your business save?
Personal Group, a leading employee benefits provider, has today launched an employee services ROI calculator on its website which calculates how much money a company and its employees can save by implementing a bes…
- The Journey to Employee Wellbeing in the Bus Sector: Planning your Route
- A Guide to Multi-Generational Engagement
- Can Your Smartphone Make You Healthier?
- The Engaged Vs. The Disengaged Employee
- More than three quarters of British workers have worked whilst genuinely ill in the last year, new study reveals