Personal Group delves into why the UK is so unproductive
Our new report investigates the link between Employee Engagement and productivity
We want to know why the UK is lagging behind in the productivity stakes. The USA, France and even Germany are way ahead of us despite us having the lowest unemployment rates in 40 years.
We have teamed up with Criticaleye and Debi O’Donovan (Founder of REBA) to bring you key insights on productivity in the UK. We interviewed 10 CEO’s and senior leaders across the UK to get an idea of how employee engagement and productivity are linked within their businesses and what they have done to boost performance.
Over the coming weeks, we will be revealing insights into UK plc and how companies can enhance productivity through employee engagement. Alongside these articles, we are launching a video series that features interviews with these senior leaders to find out how important employee engagement really is to their business strategy.
Topics covered include:
- Why employee engagement is key to future business success
- Is Employee Engagement Important?
- The Dangers of an Unengaged Workforce
- Are Employee Engagement Surveys Enough?
- Creating an engaging workplace culture
- How strong leadership drives employee engagement
- The Engaged Vs. The Disengaged Employee
- More than three quarters of British workers have worked whilst genuinely ill in the last year, new study reveals
- The Realities of Workplace Wellbeing
- The Future of Employee Benefits
- Marvel-ous: a new service from Personal Group saves customers 40% on cinema tickets