While we are a naturally low- emission business, we take a proactive approach to mitigating the environmental impact of our operations and supply chain.
Improvement on reducing carbon footprint and energy efficiency by using electricity from renewable sources and managing fleet usage effectively.
- Reduce Head Office 2019 carbon emissions by three tonnes per annum.
- Reduce 2019 fleet CO2 usage by 25% by 2025.
- Work towards becoming net carbon neutral by 2031.
- No waste production target as waste is negligible.
- Work on environmental policy for suppliers and partners is ongoing.
Progress in 2022
- The Group’s CO2 production have increased due to increased levels of face-to-face selling and delayed delivery of lower emission CO2 vehicles for our fleets due to global shortages.
- Installation of solar panel at our HQ has helped to offset this increase.
- We will move to a renewable energy provider once the energy market steadies.