Supporting the whole person
Wellbeing, like us as individuals, is a sum of many parts. This is why we offer a range of products and services to support the physical, financial, mental and social needs of workers – wherever and whenever they need it the most.
We don’t just support employees, we look after our clients’ workers where it counts, both inside and outside of work; because wellbeing matters. We offer a range of products and services through our fully customisable employee experience platform that will gives access to all of the support and services your workers need, 24/7.
Keeping healthy, active and looking after your health shouldn’t just be for medical reasons, being physically fit can also have a significant impact on our mental health too. With our busy schedules, many of us do not have time to look after ourselves and our bodies, but employers can now support their employees with positive choices that can improve their wellness, and their productivity at work. Our digital platform offers products and services including:
- Gym membership – with discounts at over 3,500 gyms throughout the UK
- On Demand GP – staff can get immediate access to a GP appointment to diagnose and prescribe if needed
- Fitness challenges – digital games and activities to increase employee fitness levels
- Cycle to Work incentives – including discounted bikes and cycling equipment
- Health screening – give your employees peace of mind with regular health check services
- Wearable technology – popular sports items such as Garmin and Fitbit can be integrated into your fully tailored platform
13% of all absence days in the UK are due to mental health conditions and research shows that our mental wellbeing can seriously affect our productivity and engagement at work.
Our platform offers your employees easy, round the clock access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme call lines – giving employees access to a confidential phone service. Link your existing provider to our platform or we can help you access the right service to suit you
- Dedicated Hapi Life advice channel - A range of resources and information available from the experts to help guide people through difficult periods in their life
- Training and development – give staff access to the tools they need to improve their careers and enrich their lives
Recent studies show that almost 15% of households in the UK are struggling to make ends meet. Financial wellbeing is moving further up the agenda as research shows strong links between money problems, wellbeing and happiness. This means offering your employees access to fair finance, offers, and financial support is more important now than ever before. We provide employers with the means to offer their people life-changing services like:
- Discounts and savings – available from a wide range of major retailers
- Healthcare cash plans
- Interest-free loans for new technology – employees can save money on important gadgets such as laptops and phones
- Fair-deal insurance – support employees by giving them access to the best deals to help them in a crisis, such as in the case of an unexpected illness or loss of a family member
- Debt advice – help employees reduce the stress and worry around debts with straightforward advice on how to navigate a route forward
We spend so much of our time at work that this can have a strong impact on our wellbeing. Our platform allows employees to feel connected with their peers through recognition programmes and tools, awards and regular updates on social events, keeping people engaged and on board with your business. Our platform features:
- Reward and Recognition tools – including peer to peer recognition
- In-house social events – push notifications to find out the latest events in the calendar
- Long Service Awards – our platform offers employees the chance to be rewarded for their loyalty to your organisation
Please fill in your details below and one of our experts will be in contact shortly.
To use this form please ensure you have cookies enabled. If you prefer to keep cookies disabled then please email us direct.