45% of employees said they have felt pressured by bosses, colleagues or their company to go into work when ill.
Hapi Cinema is a new direct service through which businesses can award their employees discounts of up to 40% on outings to the cinema.
- More than three quarters of British workers have worked whilst genuinely ill in the last year, new study reveals
- The Realities of Workplace Wellbeing
- The Future of Employee Benefits
- Marvel-ous: a new service from Personal Group saves customers 40% on cinema tickets
- Employee Benefits: The Next Generation