Helps employees worry less whilst they recover
The Personal Group Convalescence plan provides employees with a daily benefit while they recover following hospital inpatient treatment or day patient surgery.
To become eligible for this payment, employees must have held a Personal Group hospital plan for at least three months and be between the ages of 18 and 69 to be eligible for the convalescence plan.
- Cover from the first day following a hospital inpatient treatment/day patient surgery where a claim has been paid under the Personal Group Hospital Plan
- Covering any accidents or illness
- Pre-existing conditions are covered immediately
- For every six months claim free period, an additional seven convalescence days benefit is added to the claim entitlement
- Cover continues up to the employee's 70th birthday
- Cover for pregnancy and childbirth ten months from the policy start date
The benefits, limitations and exclusions of cover depends on the cover chosen and individual plan terms & conditions.
Employees are covered by the Convalescence plan if they are signed off work by a doctor following inpatient treatment for COVID-19. (Conditions apply)
Please fill in your details below and one of our experts will be in contact shortly.
To use this form please ensure you have cookies enabled. If you prefer to keep cookies disabled then please email us direct.