Top technology for all
Home technology salary sacrifice is a great way to provide your employees with access to the very latest tech and innovations whilst improving IT literacy, for everyone.
Our salary sacrifice tech experts Let’s Connect provide your employees with an easy end-to-end service for all of their technology needs.
Offers for employees
Employees can benefit from flexible payments for a wide range of new tech tools including computers, smart phones, iPads, TVs, game consoles, and even smart home devices from top brands, at reasonable prices. Monthly payments are taken out of their pay cheque before tax, allowing them to make even greater savings whilst also getting access to the very latest technology.
- 12, 24 or 36-month payment plans available
- Fully managed service, full marketing campaigns, no setup costs and minimal administration for employers
- A broad range of the latest technology available, including iPads, laptop and desktop computers, smartphones, TVs, games consoles, digital audio, smart home devices, complementary accessories and much more
- World-leading brands including Apple, Amazon, LG, Microsoft, MSI, Samsung, Sonos, Sony and more.
- Simple to order through the Hapi employee engagement platform and app
- UK-based helpdesk for all enquiries
Benefits for employers
It’s not just employees who’ll be rewarded – there’s some great benefits for an organisation by running the scheme too.
- Supports staff recruitment, retention and helps improve staff motivation and positive engagement
- Supports core policies such as health and wellbeing, financial wellbeing and digital inclusion strategies
- Simple to implement – fully managed service at no extra cost
- Reporting and management system to track employee engagement
Tailored to you
The tech benefits platform can be fully optimised to suit the requirements of your organisation, right down to branding of marketing materials and more.
- Salary sacrifice arrangement – a reduction from employees’ gross salary resulting in National Insurance savings. As this benefit is taxable, income tax savings are recovered in full by HM Revenue & Customs as Benefit-in-Kind (BIK) tax. This is collected via a single adjustment to an employee’s tax code in the next available tax year, with the full taxable value being processed over one 12-month period and administered by the employer using the P11D form process.
- Net pay option available – a deduction from employees’ net salary. This is implemented as a loan to the employee from the employer and there are no savings via this option. Designed for organisations that don’t wish to run a salary sacrifice scheme – it’s simpler to administer as doesn’t involve a P11D form.
- Optional admin fee – can be included on request and built into the cost of the equipment on offer.
- System controls – employers can set flexible limits for employees’ expenditure and stop them from reducing their salary to an unacceptable level in order to satisfy the risk appetite of an organisation.
Let’s Connect are a HMRC approved supplier. They take security of data and the protection of employee details seriously, as well as having impeccable standards with their own internal processes and systems.
- ISO 27001 accreditation for information security since 2012
- Fully compliant with 2018 GDPR regulations
- PCI DSS compliant and Cyber Essentials certified
- G-Cloud supplier
Who is Let’s Connect?
Let's Connect have been part of Personal Group since 2014 and specialise in providing technology employee benefits – offering staff the latest consumer technology, spreading the cost through their salary, either by salary sacrifice (saving on National Insurance) or net pay arrangement. Find out more about them and their services at www.lets-connect.co.uk
Please fill in your details below and one of our experts will be in contact shortly.
To use this form please ensure you have cookies enabled. If you prefer to keep cookies disabled then please email us direct.