A new opportunity has arisen for an Account Development Executive to join our growing Commercial department.
The successful candidate will plan and deliver comprehensive support for clients through their Business or Account Development Director /Manager, ensuring a first class service with regard to all client content.
Day to day activities will include:
- Support clients with related benefits programmes
- Liaise with clients, Business or Account Development Manager/Director and Senior Account Development Executive to obtain accurate specification for the production of all types of benefits programmes including corporate ID, content of programme, communications literature and delivery
- Liaise directly with clients throughout programme and agree timescales for functionality and updates required.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for the production of all benefits programmes.
- Fulfil all client voucher orders
What are we looking for?
- Proven success in coordinating multiple projects simultaneously including strong stakeholder management.
- Experience of face-to-face client relationship management supported by multiple channels of communication.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office packages and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience of planning and scheduling work to tight deadlines would be an advantage
What’s great about the role?
Working with an established Account Development team, this is an exciting opportunity to showcase your commercial ability and superb relationship management experience while providing first class support to our clients.
- Hybrid working between home and office (3 days in office 2 working from home)
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more….