An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Marketing Team to join our established IT department.
Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, your role will be to develop and execute marketing campaigns to maximise the usage of Hapi©, our employee benefits platform as well as other PG products.
As Technical Marketing Executive you’ll analyse the platform usage by our customers and their employees to identify, define and operate the marketing campaigns. You’ll need to have experience with compiling and analysing large amounts of data, presenting the results in a meaningful way and identifying actions and marketing activities based on the results.
Day to day activities will include:
- Analyse customer and employee usage data and trends
- Create and manage automated e-marketing campaigns (email push and in-app) to generate increased usage of the platform
- Analyse client / customer data to identify trends and make recommendations on product design, communication, and promotion
- Convert complex data into reports and present these to stakeholders in a clear fashion
- Analyse the effectiveness of communication and promotion campaigns and make recommendations accordingly
What are we looking for?
- Experience in compiling and analysing large amounts of data.
- Ability to present the data in a meaningful way and identifying actions to enhance marketing activities and ultimately app usage
- Experience of designing and developing digital or direct mail marketing campaigns to drive/increase product usage.
- Previous experience of basic image manipulation
- Hybrid working between home and office (3 days in office 2 working from home)
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical for you and your family
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more….
Why Personal Group?
We are an innovative and leading provider of employee reward and benefits. Our market leading benefits platform Hapi©, has been developed using state of the art technology and we are growing fast!
Joining us will give you the chance be part of a dynamic company that is constantly looking for ways to support our clients in engaging their employees.
To view the full Job Description and apply for this role please click here
“Personal Group is proud to be an inclusive employer and encourages applications from a diverse range of candidates. If you require reasonable adjustments to assist you with the application and/or recruitment processes, please contact our Recruitment Team on 01908 605000 or Recruitment@personalgroup.com”