Client Services Delivery Lead
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Delivery Lead to join our Let’s Connect business, working directly with our clients to ensure their employees (our customers) receive their high spec Tech as ordered!
Our clients are busy HR teams who use our salary sacrifice benefit programme to allow their employees to buy the latest consumer tech products spreading the cost through their salary, either by salary sacrifice (saving on National Insurance) or net pay arrangement.
What will I be doing?
The Client Services Delivery Lead will work directly with our clients to ensure that the benefit scheme is delivered smoothly and ensure that we have the correct approval processes in place for a salary sacrifice scheme. This role will ensure of all tech orders coming into system, are reviewed, approved, shipped and appear on payroll reports and invoices.
Working closely with our implementation team to meet client payroll deadlines, the successful person will manage final reports and invoicing, assist in client analytics reporting and work closely with multiple departments to ensure all client queries are resolved efficiently. This will be a role where you can get involved in presenting reports to the client on benefit performance and suggesting process improvements to maximise efficiency.
There will also be line management of a Client Delivery Specialist who will support in delivering the above.
What are we looking for?
- Previous account management experience
- Intermediate excel skills with the ability to produce detailed reports and analyse data – vlookup, Pivot tables, Duplicate check, IF statements, Error checking, True/False, Conditional Data formatting CONCAT SUMIF, formatting charts to show data
- Experience of delivering information and data
- Excellent organisation skills and proven ability to prioritise workloads and work autonomously
- Ability to take corrective action and make decision to ensure project delivery is kept on track
- Resource management and task allocation
- Experience of working with employee benefits would be an advantage
- Microsoft Dynamics Nav experience would be an advantage
What’s great about the role?
We are a very close knit, fun and supportive team and will always pull together to ensure the best for our clients!
- Hybrid working between home and office
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical
- Employer contributory pension
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more….
Why Let’s Connect?
Let's Connect have been part of Personal Group since 2014 and specialise in providing technology employee benefits – offering staff the latest consumer technology products like Samsung and Apple, spreading the cost through their salary, either by salary sacrifice (saving on National Insurance) or net pay arrangement.
Joining us will give you the chance be part of a dynamic company that is constantly looking for ways to support our clients in engaging their employees.
The office isn’t easily commutable by public transport so you will need a full driving licence and your own transport.
If you have previous experience working in a customer focused role, excellent communication skills and are passionate about achieving positive outcomes and building rewarding relationships we would love to hear from you!
Please click HERE to apply.
“Personal Group is proud to be an inclusive employer and encourages applications from a diverse range of candidates. If you require reasonable adjustments to assist you with the application and/or recruitment processes, please do let us know."