Operational Risk Manager
3 days office and 2 days home
Contributory Pension + PMI + Life Cover 4 x base salary + Free Travel Insurance + Discounted Gym Membership + Discounted Retailer Platforms
An opportunity has arisen for an Operational Risk Manager to join our progressive employee services and insurance business. This role is pivotal in ensuring the business understands and responds effectively and appropriately to operational, regulatory and legal risks.
We are a hard-working group of people who encourage a supportive and fun working environment. As our Operational Risk Manager, you will be challenged to create new policies and procedures to support the business in meeting strategic and financial objectives. You will help to further develop and maintain the enterprise risk management framework, reporting on new and existing risks and identifying emerging risks and trends.
You will be confident with FCA, PRA guidelines and data protection laws, being responsible for monitoring, analysing and interpreting changes and applying then to the wider business in a practical way. You will also monitor and analyse data from the business to assess the level of risk and make recommendations to the business regarding course of action.
The following skillset is required to be successful in this role:
- Experience in management of operational risk, legal and regulatory change and of operational process and controls ideally from a Financial Services background
- Have experience of developing, implementing and embedding operational systems and controls
- Be experienced in analysing and compiling management information
- Can balance the commercial needs of a business with operational, regulatory and legal requirements
- Be confident persuading and influencing at a senior level
What are we looking for?
- Hybrid working between home and office (3 days in office 2 working from home)
- 26 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical for you and your family
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more….
Why Personal Group?
We are an innovative and leading provider of employee reward and benefits. Our market leading benefits platform Hapi©, has been developed using state of the art technology and we are growing fast!
Joining us will give you the chance be part of a dynamic company that is constantly looking for ways to support our clients in engaging their employees.
“Personal Group is proud to be an inclusive employer and encourages applications from a diverse range of candidates. If you require reasonable adjustments to assist you with the application and/or recruitment processes, please contact our Recruitment Team on 01908 605000 or Recruitment@personalgroup.com”