At Personal Group, we believe in delivering on our promises, and in these worrying times, I wanted to personally reassure you of our operational resilience, and financial robustness. It’s important to me that our clients and policyholders know that you can trust us to be here when you need us.
Protect the Unprotected
First, I confirm that Personal Group will be honouring all our Insurance Plans and will cover Coronavirus (COVID-19) claims for hospital stays and in the event of death. Unlike other insurance companies, we keep our promises even in a global pandemic. We’ve made some changes to help policyholders and their families:
- All existing policyholders can gain access to a 24-hour online GP facility which we are launching shortly. We will be in touch with more details. This service is made available free of charge to our policyholders during this time.
- We are offering emergency employer-paid insurance policies (six-month duration) with immediate effect and all clients will be contacted to ascertain if you wish to put this additional cover in place for your staff. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to protect your colleagues.
- For employers who do not wish to take advantage of the all-employee insurance plan, we are offering additional site visits to your workforce to offer our Hospital Cash Plan and Death Benefit policies or to increase cover by protecting families. The Location Team will be in touch to offer these additional visits.
Connect the Unconnected
- Rapid real-time communication with your workforce is key, so Hapi push notifications are up and running now for all Hapi clients. This means you can message all employees, particular sites, or even individual employees within the Hapi mobile app. This is now live, if you require help to create these notifications, please email email@example.com.
Personal Group already has a solid Business Continuity plan in place which includes:
- A high proportion of our employees already have the capability to work from home with little or no interruption to their roles.
- We have a number of trained colleagues ready to supplement our Claims Handling Team when the time comes.
- We are implementing a home/work team split and rotating when teams are in the office to reduce cross infection.
I am confident that we will continue to service our clients and policyholders during this time.
Personal Group has always stood for protecting the vulnerable. Our ability to help you, our clients, protect and communicate with your workforce is now vitally important and we hope these measures will go some way to help you during these challenging business times.
The situation is, of course, ever changing and we will keep you fully informed as and when the advice changes.